|County Landfill Compost Site
|Open 7 Days A Week
- Grass clippings and leaves may be brought to the
compost site just past the Landfill entrance. Bags must be emptied and disposed of in the containers provided or you may keep them.
- No Brush, limbs, trees or stumps are accepted at the drop-offsite.
- No garbage metal or lumber building materials.
- No wood, lumber or other foreign objects are acceptable.
- There is a $250.00 annual use permit for Commercial users or a $10.00 fee per truck load. Contact the Landfill for additional commercial/contractor use information.
- The Compost site is located just west of the main entrance to the landfill.
- The entrance has been modified to allow for only cars and light trucks to have access.
- Christmas trees, small limbs and brush are no longer accepted at the drop-off but can be delivered to the landfill during normal business hours. One tree per vehicle.
- No ashes are accepted!
|For more information
call (906) 786-9056