Solid Waste Pricing
- All Construction, Demolition, General Waste and Municipal Solid Waste is at
$57.00 dollars per ton. There is a ten dollar minimum charge.
- For contaminated Soils, Call for pricing based on volume.
- Pricing for other items listed to the left are stated on those pages or you
may call the landfill at 906-786-9056
Delta County Landfill is a Type 2 Landfill that cannot take liquids of any kind.
Please see the Hazardous Waste section for more information on liquids.
- Hazardous Waste. Please see Hazardous Waste section.
- Demolitions must be inspected for Hazardous waste before the can be delivered
to the landfill for disposal. A letter of inspection must accompany the first load .
Call the Landfill for a copy of our Demo Policy.
- Contaminated Soil must be pre approved. Call the landfill for further information
on testing requirements and pricing.
Waste Drop Off Directions
Please follow these steps when dumping normal household trash:
The above items can be disposed saftely through our recycling programs.
Please select the item that you want to recycle from the list on the right to see
- 1. Slowly drive onto the scale on the west side of the building
- 2. The scale attendant will record your full weight and give you the OK to dump
- 3. Drive to the South side of the building
- 4. Dump household trash only in the BLUE dumpsters
- 5. Dump metal only in the RED dumpster
- 6. Put Cardboard in the box labeled Cardboard only
- 7. Return to the scale to get empty weight
- 8. Enter building to pay fee